Attention MUD 365 Residents: Effective immediately, due to a change to our contract, recycling must be placed at the curb. Back door pickup is no longer available. This does not affect trash pickup.
Recycling Information (PDF)
Recycling Pickup Specification Sheet for Harris County MUD 365
Residential Recycling & Refuse of Texas is honored to have you as a new customer. Our main goal is customer service and doing the task right. If we ever fall short of your expectations please give our office a call at 1-866-516-9805 and let us know. We will work harder to ensure your satisfaction.
General Information about the recycling program for Harris County MUD 365:
- First curbside pickup day will be Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
- Regular weekly pickup day will remain on Tuesday.
- Service is curbside.
- Please have bins out by 7:00 a.m.
- Place bins on side of driveway or next to driveway on the grass or sidewalk.
- Please leave lids off all plastic and glass – lids can go into recycling container
- Please rinse all containers free of residue
- Please breakdown any medium to large cardboard boxes
- No need to separate items – everything can go into the same bin
- The recycling cart is the property of RRRT and is to remain at the home it is delivered to.
- On windy days please place items in a white or clear trash bag and set it in the recycling bin (this prevents items from blowing out and across yards)
- Holidays observed are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If the holiday falls on a scheduled pickup day, service will resume the next scheduled collection day following the holiday.
Items Accepted for Pickup
- Paper – magazines, newspapers, copy paper, computer paper, phone books, junk mail, etc.
- Plastic #1 – #7 – juice, water, milk, soda, detergent, cleaners, Rx bottles (if in doubt please check bottom of container for recycling emblem and number in center – if no emblem, it is not recyclable)
- Aluminum – any type soda, beer, drink can, etc.
- Tin Cans – any food can, pet food can, etc. (no aerosol containers please)
- Cardboard – boxes, cereal, food, detergent, pet food, etc.
- Glass – any color glass (amber, green, brown, clear, etc.) must be pure glass cannot be ceramic, mirror, pottery, stoneware or china type items
- Thin Plastics – bags from grocery, sleeve on newspaper, wrapping on dry cleaning
Items Not Accepted for Pickup
- Computer parts
- Medical Waste
- Hazardous Materials (Oil, Motor Oil, Anti-Freeze, etc.)
- Wire hangers
- Paint cans
- Used paper towels, paper plates or napkins
- Used baby diapers
Again we thank you for the opportunity to service the recycling needs of your community. Thank you for caring for the Texas environment enough to be a part of a recycling program. We realize how busy life can get and greatly appreciate the time and effort you take to recycle. We feel certain our service will be above and beyond your expectations. RRRT strives for excellent customer service and management encourages you to call with questions, comments or concerns. We can be reached at 1-866-516-9805 or email@example.com.