Effective Sunday, Aug. 27, outdoor water use will be limited as follows:
- No watering on Mondays.
- Single Family Homes with even numbered addresses may use outdoor water on Sundays and Thursdays only 7pm – 5am.
- Single Family Homes with odd numbered addresses may use outdoor water on Saturdays and Wednesdays only 7pm – 5am.
- All others (e.g. multi-family units, businesses, etc.) may use outdoor water on Tuesdays and Fridays only 7pm – 5am.
- Repair detectible water leaks within 72 hours of discovery.
- Use water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection practices.
- Additional water conservation tips can be found here.
Compliance with these restrictions is mandatory.