As we enter the hot summer season, please be mindful of your water usage. The Houston area has been experiencing drought-like conditions for some time and if there is no major shift in the weather, we may be forced to employ additional water conservation measures as outlined in our Drought Contingency Plan (see below). Please conserve wherever you can. Our website has lots of suggestions for smart water use under the “Conservation” tab.
Thank you for your help!
MUD 365’s Drought Contingency Plan has three stages:
- Mild Drought – customers will be asked to reduce their water usage by 10%
- Customers with even-numbered addresses may water on even-numbered days
- Customers with odd-numbered addresses may water on odd-numbered days
- Outdoor watering is prohibited between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- White – Mild Drought – signs will be placed throughout the neighborhood if we enter Mild Drought conditions
- Moderate Drought – customers will be asked to reduce their water usage by 15%
- Customers with even-numbered addresses may water on Thursdays and Sundays
- Customers with odd-numbered addresses may water on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Yellow – Critical Water Rationing – signs will be placed throughout the community if we enter Moderate Drought conditions
- Severe Drought – customers will be asked to reduce their water usage by 20%
- All outdoor water use must be conducted by hand-held hose or bucket
- Street washing, power washing and filling of swimming pools is prohibited
- Red – Emergency Water Rationing – signs will be placed throughout the community if we enter Severe Drought conditions
Please contact our Operator, Si Environmental, at 832-490-1600 if you have any questions.
MUD 365 Directors
February 10, 2020 at 7:00 PM
13050 Barker Cypress Road
Cypress, Texas 77429
February 20, 2020 at Noon
Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP
3200 Southwest Freeway
Houston, Texas 77027